Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa by bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village (L, D)
06:30: Pick up from the hotel, get on big bus and depart for Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H'mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
The tour guide will be waiting for you at No.3 Fansipan Str (where the bus stop),
holding the sign "Oriental Central Hotel" to welcome you. Then, please follow him to come to the hotel.In here, you will receive,
· Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
· Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.30: A short trek to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H'mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon. Trekking distance is about 3.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17.00: Come back to Sapa Town.
Have dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Overnight in hotel in Spa
Day 2: Sapa - Hanoi by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van (B/L)
7.00 - 7.45: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for trekking
9.30: Trek from Sapa to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain.
12.30: Picnic lunch at Lao Chai Village
13.30: Heading to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people.
14.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
Trekking distance is about 12 kms and it lasts for 4.5 hours
15.00 - 15.30: Have a shower at shower room of our hotel.
15:30: The tour guide will take you to the bus stop
16:00: Get on bus to back to Hanoi.
21:50: Arrive Hanoi
Option 1: Good morning Sapa bus: 120$ per pax
Option 2: Luxury van ( max 9 pax) : 135$/pax
- Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi
- Bus to Sapa: comfortable bus with air-conditioner, travel blanket, pillow.
- Welcome drink (tea, coffee), candy at our office.
- Transportation as program
- Sapa Lodge Hotel in Sapa town
- English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced)
- Meals as mentioned on itinerary (B: breakfast, L: lunch, D: dinner) .
- Entrance fees according to program (Cat Cat village, Ta Van Village).
- Insurance, visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,...)