Day 1: Sapa arrival - trekking to Villages (B, L)
6.30 : Pick up from Bus Station get on sleeping bus and depart for Sapa Town.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colourful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
- Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
- Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes
14.30: A short trekk to Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
16.30: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities
Day 2: Sapa - Fansipan Peak - Hanoi by bus (B/L)
8.00: After breakfast in hotel, driver & tour guide take you to Cable Car Station and spend 20 minutes with cable car to enjoy the spectacular scenery.
9.00: Reach the altitute of 2800 meters, you have a good time to see the view and take photos, visit pagoda the spiritual destinations and trek up to 600 steps you will reach the peak of Fansipan - the Roof of Indochina. ( Spend about 1,5 hours for hiking and taking photos).
12.00 – 13.00: Have a shower at hotel, have lunch, time at leisure on your own.
13.30: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
14.00: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
20.30 – 21.00: We say goodbye to you at bus stop. Trip ends.
- Bus Ticket Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi with modern facilities (tour guide are not avaiable on the bus)
- Double room/Twin room in hotel (3 or 4,5 stars) basing on twin sharing basis
- Meals as 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast
- All entrance tickets as in itinerary
- Tour guide to Cat Cat and to Cable Car Station
- Goverment tax, beverages
- Return ticket of Cable Car Sapa - Fansipan - Sapa
- Tips for tour guides and drivers
- Travel insurance
- Others not clearly mentioned above
Thing to bring
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.